Monterey

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:07:29 -0700
Erich,

We're going!  Our car was accepted to the Pre-Historic and the Historic Races
so we'll be there both weekends.  The Monster Tiger of Chris Gruys, with Dan
Walters driving, was accepted to the Historics as well.  Be sure to stop by
our pit area and say "Hi".  That goes w/o saying for all the other listers
who'll be there.  We'd love to see you.

BTW, for whatever reason the organizers assigned our #8 for the Historics so,
although it will be wearing the sister LM Tiger's number, it'll be our car and
not Tony Ekford's race car from the UK.

Darrell
Le Mans Tiger, #9