Re: Sunbeam trademark ownership

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam trademark ownership
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:35:53 -0400
Tiger Owners, Steve and Malcolm have been spending a lot of personal
time and energy on starting and keeping the Tiger United site up and
running.  I am not a computer guy, but know of their successful work to
provide us a site of invaluable information, day and night.  And the
cost to us?   $0.00.

Well, a big Thanks to both Steve and Malcolm.  They never asked for
recognition, and now you know who does the real work.

Thanks Guys.

Larry