General Invite to Tiger Owners - Drive In Movies and BBQ

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: General Invite to Tiger Owners - Drive In Movies and BBQ
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:06:12 -0700
Hi All

On Aug 21st Jennifer and I are hosting "Drive-in Movies" and BBQ at our
house in Pleasanton.  It's time finally to unveil the new garage so I
thought everyone could come by, park inside and watch movies (it's 6000 sq.
ft, so I can get a bunch inside).

Anyway, here are the details:

5:00 pm BBQ.  Please bring something to BBQ and a side dish to share
(potluck style)
Movies - I have a bunch. Start at dusk.  We will be featuring car flix -
races, rallies and all the good chase scenes.

I am providing the popcorn and the venue.

Come by even if you can't bring your Tiger!

My address is 893 Sycamore Road, Pleasanton Ca

Call me with any questions 510-918-9217

If you can bring a fold up chair too.

Rob