Re: Timing and Pre-ignition

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Subject: Re: Timing and Pre-ignition
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:09:45 -0700
Thanks, Tim:
I'm adding this into my Timing info pile (grin).  Thank you!
I realize things may be different with your stroker motor than with a
302, but what rpm did you set the distributor to be all in by?

I hadn't thought about the proverbial bad tank of gas--Thank you for
putting it on my radar--another good reason to ease the edges a bit.

Best Regards
David