Used Wheels For Sale?

To: TIGERS <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Used Wheels For Sale?
From: S S <budzbox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to bomb the list, but I am looking for an
inexpensive, but decent set of 14 rims for my tiger in
the southern california area. I need them just to get
from A-B, but I will not get some nice ones for a
while (low-budget), so I would like some decent ones
while I wait. I would be willing to possibly trade for
my current wire wheels if anyone is interested, but
they might need some work to get them all balanced and
cleaned up. I need these soon so I can try to move the
tiger to a new location on its own power (a first in
20+ years), and my current setup wobbles like crazy on
the road.

Thanks for any help, and again sorry to bomb the list.

Scott

Reply to budzbox@yahoo.com