Front suspension

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front suspension
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:10:37 -0700
The A arm pivot bushings are looking pretty sad on my car. The boots on the
ball joints don't look too hot either.
While I am in there, what else should I be on the look out for? What
upgrades might I do?
The car will be used for "spirited street driving"  It will also see
occasional trips around the orange cones.

I am concerned about the condition of the pivot shafts.  I plan to get them
magnaflux inspected. If they are crack free am I good to go for a couple
more years?
If they need to be replaced, who makes them, and where do I get them?

The previous owner replaced the ball joints shortly before I bought the car.
That makes them 4 years and 6,000 miles old. Replace em again? or just look
for new boots?

Erich