Re: Front suspension

To: Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Subject: Re: Front suspension
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:01:05 -0700
Erich:
That IS a great article--I also can't remember where I saw it (and I'm
embarassed that I forgot to mention reinforcing the cross member :-[
--glad you said something Ron.  If Erich's is anything like mine was, it
could use reinforcing).
And after your cross member is stripped down, Smitty has a jig that he
can put it in and do the necessary welding and reinforcing.
Best Regards

David