Information needed on T5 Bellhousings? No Tiger Content.

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Information needed on T5 Bellhousings? No Tiger Content.
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:19:00 -0600
Hi Listers,

I'm looking for information on the T5 bellhousings. I know of at least three
different length input shafts used on Fords and was wondering if the
bellhousing depth was also different for each of these applications? Does
the depth of the bellhousing correspond to the length of the input shaft?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. You may want to respond off
list since this does not apply to Tigers.

Thanks,
Dan Eiland