Re: Information needed on T5 Bellhousings? No Tiger Content.

To: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, "Tiger List"
Subject: Re: Information needed on T5 Bellhousings? No Tiger Content.
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 06:37:09 -0700
What I know,

The input shaft from V8 t5s from 93 and earlier Mustangs are 3/4 inch longer
than a small block Toploader.  The bell housing is 3/4 inch deeper to match.

T5's from 94-95 Mustangs are even longer and so is the bell housing. The new
chassis provoked those changes.

For Tigers that 3/4 inch difference leaves room to make an adapter plate
between a 5 bolt bell housing and the trans. =)