PTC Meeting - next weekend!

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Subject: PTC Meeting - next weekend!
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:39:58 EDT
Saturday, September 18, 9 AM- afternoon,
MULTI MARQUE CHARITY CONCOURS at St. Michelle Winery, Redmond, WA.B

>From Steve Burgess:
B B
Itbs getting close to our Ste. Michelle Charity Concours (benefiting DECA).B
Again, the event is scheduled for September 18th and information can be found
on the http://www.pnwr.org/ web site.

There is a very small car admittance fee b$30 judged and $25 display only
(after 9-1-04).B  Last year being their first effort at Ste. Michelle winery
there
were lots of Porschebs and BMWbs with a few Ferraribs, MGbs and my lone
Sunbeam Tiger.B  So, we need lots more Sunbeam or Rootes Marquee cars in
attendance.B  This show is an optional judged show so cars really can be in any
condition and participants can choose to be judged or not.B  Its important to
get with
other members of our group and see other cars and groups and if we could get a
winner that would be great.B  There are some really good prizes and who knows,
if we got enough Rootes enthusiast we could win the crowd favorite!

 Even if you don't bring your car inside the compound, please come to the
Club meeting!

The registration form is on line.

This is the PTC September 2004 Monthly Meeting.

Letbs support this charity event that features all Europena Marques

>From the pnwr.org web site:

The Charity:B B  Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) is a non-profit
organization that works with the schools in our area to teach leadership and
marketing skills to our youth

B The Event: B B The Concours de Elegance at Chateau Ste. Michelle is open to
any automobile manufactured in Europe. This includes cars manufactured by
European carmakers, but assembled in the USA. We have room for approximately
225
cars. Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Car placement will begin at 8 a.m. and close promptly at 9:30 a.m. The
presentation of awards will begin at approximately 2 p.m.

See you there!