Re: Traction Bars Experience

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Traction Bars Experience
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:03:07 -0700
I am not an engineer, so I'm interested in what those on the list who are
could say about the possible changes in forces acting on the front spring
hanger and surrounding metal that would be produced by this system.  I'm
interested as many others seem to be, but I doubt I'd try to make one without
at least implementing Tom and Rob's reinforcement tech tip from STOA, not an
insignificant undertaking in itself (unless you're Tom or Rob).

               Chris Hill