A question on gauges

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A question on gauges
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:18:49 -0400
Listers,
I am going to look at a pile of Alpine parts (Series 3, 4, and 5) this
weekend.  So I wondered if any of the smaller gauges were the same as the
ones used in a MK1a Tiger? What should I look for?

I know the speedo and tach are special to the Tiger.

Also I have a lead on getting a tach but I also need a speedo. And can
anyone give me a guestimate on what the going rate for those items would be?

I am debating about going with original gauges or with aftermarket Autometer
gauges.

Thanks,
Paul