stalling on right turns

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: stalling on right turns
From: "Richard" <rcsphx@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:45:03 -0700
If you all remember I had a problem with the Tiger stalling on every right
hand turn.  And I tried about everything I could to find the problem.  Well I
"may" have found the problem.  Noting that I had power on the ignition side of
the ballast resistor and not the coil side I changed the resistor to no avail.
After staring at the wiring diagram I thought what if the solenoid was bad and
that making a right hand turn caused a fault on that side of the wiring.  So I
changed the starter solenoid and drove for about an hour last Saturday... and
not one stall.  What do you all think, could the starter solenoid  cause the
engine to die on a turn?    I'll drive again this week end and see what
happens.

Thanks again for everyones help.

Richard