Fwd: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other
From: Cushcom1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:59:12 EDT
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:13:42 -0700
From: robert.gauley@colliers.com
To: cushcom1@aol.com
Subject: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other Makes :
 All Models

Dear cushcom1,

"SINCE I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE CAR YOU ARE OFFERING IS NOT A TIGER,
BUT AN ALPINE CONVERSION, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE THE DESCRIPTION
OR REMOVE THE CAR FROM THE SITE TO AVOID ANY LEGAL PROBLEMS. WORK GETS OUT
REAL QUICK AMONG THE TIGER COMMUNITY AS I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE AND THEY WILL
ALL BE PASSING ALONG THE "ALGER" INFO. DO THE RIGHT THING. YOU CAR SHOULD
STAND ON ITS OWN MERITS. IT IS VERY, VERY NICE."

This car is a Tiger, I spoke with the prevoius owner today and he assures me
that it has been registered by the last two ownwers in British Columbia and
Alberta as a Tiger.  The numbers correspond as Tiger.  I also have a very
close friend in vancouver who has owned five Tigers and he say the car this
summer and assures me this is a Tiger.  If you would like any names or numbers
I would be happy to give them to you.

best regards, Bob

To bid or purchase this item, go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2495371267

===
Item # / Item Title                                        End Date
===
2495371267                                                 Oct-27-04
Other Makes : All Models

Thank you,
tigerbcbob
---

Marketplace Safety Tips:

If this email is an offer to directly sell you an item without bidding on and
winning the item on eBay, please report it to us immediately at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html and do not
respond. An offer to sell an item directly to another eBay member through
email violates eBay rules. It is also extremely unsafe to purchase an item
through this email system regardless of the seller's claims or feedback, as
you lose the benefit of eBay's purchase protection programs and risk losing
your money.

eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy
Policy is designed to protect you and your information. eBay will never ask
their users for personal information, such as bank account numbers, credit
card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers in an email.
For more information on how to protect your eBay password and your account,
please visit http://pages.ebay.com/help/account_protection.html.

This eBay notice was sent to cushcom1@aol.com based on your eBay account
preferences and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To review our Privacy
Policy, please visit http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-priv.html. To
change your notification preferences, please visit:
http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow. If you would like to
receive this email in HTML format, click here:
http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow.

Copyright ) 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

---