RE: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other

To: <Cushcom1@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Response to your question for item #2495371267 - Other
From: "Jen/Scott" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:05:30 -0700
Sorry for being naove about this, but what on this car stands out that
makes it obvious to everyone that it is an alger? I asked a similar
question not too long ago with not too many good answers unless you were
actually there looking at the car. Has someone seen this car? Maybe
gotten more pics? Just confused I guess as to how people can tell.
Thanks for any input.

Scott