Re: Wheels and Tires

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wheels and Tires
From: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:06:07 -0400
I bought a set of Panasports this spring from Dale, 6x14's for the front
and 7x14's for the rear.
I put Dunlop A2's, 185/60x14's on the front rims and 195/60x14's on the
rear.  No problems
with the fit, and the fronts don't protrude.  The 185/60's look a little
small in the front wheel
wells, but look very much like the stock rims/tires.  185/65's might look a
little better, but I
couldn't try them out before I bought them.  Panasport offers different
offsets, so it is important
to get them from someone who is familiar with the Tiger, which was one of
the reasons for
my getting them from Dale, even though he is in CA and I live in
Maine.  Another reason is
to support the guys who support us.  If anyone is interested in pictures,
let me know.
Cheers,
Tod
B382002384LRXFE

P.S.  I bought my car Oct. 15, 1966, which makes it 38 and, yes, I did take
it out, one last
time before putting it away for the season.