RE: Wheels and Tires

To: "'PHILLIP SILK'" <musta32188@msn.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wheels and Tires
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:59:52 -0600
The main issue with 13" wheels are: Tire availability, especially for the
street (you can still get performance oriented 13" tires especially in
205-60/13), and brake fit. I have a set of Wilwood rotors and Dynalite
calipers waiting for a lot of other stuff to get done, and from what I
remember it was going to be tricky to fit the 10.5" rotors far enough
outboard so that the calipers would clear the wheels... Especially the wheel
weights. I would assume that Dale has designed his kit to clear 13" wheels
but you should phone him to make sure.

The front end parts I got from Rick at SS have been good quality and he gets
stuff out fast - assuming he's got it in stock.

Good luck,
Theo