Black and red Tiger on EBay

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Black and red Tiger on EBay
From: VegasLegal@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:59:55 -0400
There is a black and red tiger on E-Bay with the buyer saying that it is the
only original black and red interiored car in existence.  This is the third
"only" original of this configuration in existence that I have seen.  A year or
so ago another one came on the market in Oregon.

I write because this must be the most prolific "one of a kind" car in
existence.  While rare, I can assure the seller that he can come over my house
and see the identical car (sans unknown hood badge) in my garage.  My car is
thirteen numbers off the serial number listed on the E-Bay car, and Norm
checked the pictures when I picked it up from the first owner.

Thanks for listening.

Bob Nersesian

382000975

--