Re: Black and red Tiger on EBay

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Black and red Tiger on EBay
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:45:02 EDT
Well, I'll fess up. I purchased my Tiger in an eBay auction in September. If
anyone recalls, it was silver with a red interior from AZ. Yes, I know I
overpaid and yes it needs a lot of work, but you know what? I still feel good
about
it. Why? Several reasons:

First, I've been a member of SAAC for 25 years and a member of the local
NorCal Shelby club for 5 years. I've wanted a Tiger for a very, very long time
and
I'm proud to say I finally own my first one.

Second, the questions I've asked to the List, though remedial in nature, have
been answered by kind, knowledgeable and classy individuals from around the
country including Norman Miller, Tom Hall, Rob, Randy, Larry, Paul, Tod, Steve,
Theo, etc. Phew, way too many to list everyone.

Third, what everyone does for each other on this list you just don't see very
often. I hope everyone realizes what they have here and will keep it alive
and thriving. It's called "community."

I also wish to thank Paul Reisentz, Patrick King and Tom Hall for TAC'ing my
car. Certificate #613.

Enough of this drivel.

Rodney
B382001478