Re: Rear Stripes on Rear End

To: RMEbstein@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear Stripes on Rear End
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:18:54 -0700
Rodney,

There were two versions of this.  There was a dealer accessory Tiger
Stripe Kit that went around the rear end, Dodge style, and the Mk II
factory stock version that was horizontal at the rocker panel level.
They were a vinyl tape material, like Racing Number Balls.

See:

http://www.tigersunited.com/history/models.asp

Steve

--