Re: Dr. Gas

To: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dr. Gas
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:07:10 -0500
RE: Can anyone who attended Suni and the Dr. Gas presentation pass along any
> tech info from that presentation?  What did Dr. Gas have to say about
> frame
> clearance restrictions?  Can a Dr. Gas siamesed crossover possibly be fit
> a Tiger?  Can an X-pipe or tandem crossover possibly be made to fit?  What
> other crossover recommendations?  What header recommendations? What
> general
> recommendations?

Frank,
Those are very good questions and I don't remember hearing them being asked.
I do believe I heard him (one of the briefers) say that they either did an
exhaust system for a Tiger or they had plans to do one. Sorry I can't
remember.

Here are the particulars if you wish to contact the shop and get answers to
your questions:
Dr. Gas, Inc & Pro-Motorports Engineering, Inc.
9479 So. Sandy Parkway
Sandy, UT 84070
801-563-1111
Fax: 801-563-1110