Re: FW: Sit down when you watch this!

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: FW: Sit down when you watch this!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 09:38:32 -0800
Dave,

I was convinced it looked like Pike's Peak to me, but they didn't
confirm until the last credits.  What a show.

Let's see, Race Requirements:

1) strong paint to prevent tire gravel from removing fenders.
2) strong windshield to keep bird crap and gravel from getting on driver.
3) strong stomach, so close to the edge of that looooong fall.
4) good ear plugs so you won't hear how much gravel you are throwing up
as you skate close to the edge of the cliff.

What a ride.  I think there ought to be a height / age / driver's
stomach tolerance for close calls just to watch that.

I did notice the driver failed to get any course officials where they
were close to the course at the end.  Needs training on getting close
enough to require them to change pants.  Maybe he did.

I think I will watch it again, as soon as my heartbeat returns to normal.

Thanks,

Steve

--
-----