car covers

To: Tiger Group <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: car covers
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:47:39 -0500
My Tiger stays in the garage, and a few years ago I bought a Covercraft
Technalon2 for it. Their model for Tigers and Alpines is the size B for
cars 13' - 14' long. It breathes and it keeps the car reasonably dry
from snowy and rainy outside weather, but it's not lined.

I have a custom cover for the S2000 (with mirror pockets and stubby
antenna pocket) thats canvas with flannel lining. It works great when I
leave the Honda in the driveway while I'm out of town . I came back home
after a very rainy forecast here, and found both car and cover dry and
the paint in super condition. I think Ricks cover will suffice if you
keep the car inside.