RE: Any Holley Street Avenger users out there?

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Any Holley Street Avenger users out there?
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:13:56 -0800
Thanks Steve, I had scanned the EMAIL archives and saw references to the
Boss 302 spacer.  The archives looked like they had indicated that the Boss
spacer would fit under the hood with a 4BBL carb but I could not tell for
sure.

I have an F4B on my motor.  So I'm not currently shopping for a manifold.
But on that topic has anyone seen the Edelbrock "Air Gap" manifold?  It is
essentially a performer with the runners isolated from the oil galley cover.
It is supposed to offer heat isolation and thus a denser charge availability
under certain circumstances.  One article I saw showed a several HP gain
(around 10 actually) under steady high load conditions (dyno pulls).

Frank
B9471116