Re: Springs

To: RMEbstein@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Springs
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:11:20 -0800 (PST)
I have Dale's 450 lb/in springs and they ride soft compared to my Miata
with Eibachs (unknown rate?). I will likely try his 650 lb/in springs
as I still have too much dive and roll for my liking. I already have
his low friction roll bar kit, which will provide the perception of a
more compliant ride with any spring rate due to the reduce suspension
over-constraint (binding) of the stock bar mounting scheme.

--- RMEbstein@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>
> I will be going through my front and rear suspension this winter and
> was
> wondering who might be a good vendor for buying front coil springs
> and rear leaf
> springs.
>
> I know Dale A. has them listed on his website, but do not know how
> stiff they
> are in relation to other vendors on the market, if any. In my cursory
> look at
> Rick's online catalog, I didn't see any listed.
>
> I won't be attempting to win any autocrosses nor do I want a "soft"
> ride.
> Something in the middle would be nice.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rodney