Re: Springs

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Springs
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:18:38 EST
I should have mentioned that I recently changed my shocks to Koni's purchased
from Rick and have replaced the wheels and tires with 14" Panasports and
H-rated BF Goodrich Traction TA's. Also, I live in SF Bay Area and the roads
are
poor, especially in my neighborhood. I certainly do not want the front end
diving nor do I want to a stiff ride.

I've emailed Rob Guerra and Tom Hall to see what they have available, but I
haven't had a response as of yet. However, I do know they're very busy.

O.K., besides Sunbeam Specialties, Dale and Rob & Tom, are there other
vendors that make springs/suspension products for Tigers?

The replies have been great. Thank you.

Rodney