Re: Air cleaner questions

To: bob josten <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Air cleaner questions
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:38:21 -0800
Bob and Ron,

The Tiger LAT 2 option "Dress-up Kit" consisted of polished aluminum
"TIGER" rocker arm covers, chrome dip stick, chrome radiator cap, chrome
oil filler cap and a chrome TOP air cleaner lid. The bottom remained the
stock Hammertone.

This can be seen in the LAT section of TigersUnited.com, along with a
lot of other stuff:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-lat2.asp

Steve

--