Re: turn signal

To: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: turn signal
From: stubrennan@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:53:03 +0000
I agree with the others, especially Steve, since I had that exact problem with
my Tiger's front lights.  And the grounds on the rear lights have to be wiggled
almost every year to get them to work.  What you may want to also check is the
bulbs themselves.  The speed of the blinking is determined by the current drawn
through the blinker.  The bulb's resistance determines this current.  My
previous owner had a strange mix of bulbs in the car, so one side blinked much
faster than the other.   If one bulb is blown, that side will blink slower, if
at all.  This was solved when I put equal bulbs, the correct ones by the
manual, in both sides.

Stu Brennan
Still looking for a job, in Wrentham, MA