RE: Small single master cylinder

To: "Tigers" <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Small single master cylinder
From: "Jim Ellis" <hunber@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:42:49 -0800
Hi David
Do not think a 5/8 bore MC would do. I used a 3/4 on my Alpine with no servo
and it is ok. There was an Alpine with a .700 bore MC that some folks use
with no servo which gives a softer pedal and still stops the car. Anyway
what ever bore you want to use I would look at the Wilwood site. I have used
a couple of their MCs and they are very easy to fit to a Sunbeam and they
have come out with a spot on copy of the Girling unit in several different
bores. The other nice thing about the Wilwood stuff is cost most of their
MCs are about $50. think this is the link to the site. www.wilwood.com the
part number 260-6088 is a .700 bore take a look think you will like their
stuff.