tiger for sale

To: "tiger" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tiger for sale
From: "bellis" <bellis@isoc.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:04:12 -0500
Listers I am sorry to bomb the list with, but I though I would give any one
here the first chance before it goes to EBAY. After a lot of thought I am
selling my Tiger (65 mk 1). The car has been sitting for almost 24 years and
is a project, I have owned the car since 1999 and have done only a little to
the car (spent the first couple of years buying parts). The car is very sound
and solid (some rust), but as you might figure from sitting so long all rubber
and interior is deteriorated. Any one interested can email me at
bellis@isoc.net or call me at home 937 289 2225 with any questions. I can
email pic's (I have taken some but if there is a certain shot you need I will
try to get) I also have a file with all the parts I have bought (alot from
Doug Jennings at Tiger Automotive). I am going to ask only what I have in the
car. I am located about 30 minutes from Cincinnati Ohio in Morrow Ohio
thank you all for your patience
Bob Ellis