non-Tiger: econoline caliper removal... it was too easy, duh

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: non-Tiger: econoline caliper removal... it was too easy, duh
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:11:57 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all that replied with ideas... the darn thing was just way
too simple... I didn't realize that the pads stay with the rotor on
this design and that after the two caliper bolts were removed, the
caliper simply pulled out with only the spring force of from the pads
for resistance.

I guess my brain was just not working last night as we were loosing
daylight an rain was starting to fall. (It's a high-top van and can't
fit through the garage door)