car show

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: car show
From: "Terry Morris" <TERMAR@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:42:02 -0800
Tigers,

I went to a car show this weekend that my cousin asked me to attend.  After I
registered I found out that it was a lowrider car show for toys for tots.  I
think my tiger was the only car there that didn't have air bags or hydraulics.
The vatos said my car was low enough and that it had atleast one battery in
the trunk.  It was a different type of crowd then I used to being around, they
all seemed to like tiger.  Everyone wanted to know who Carroll Shelby was and
why SHE signed the car?  My car ended up taking 1st in special interest
category.  I had a good time and it was for a good cause.

Terry
B382002178