Re: car show

To: Terry Morris <termar@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: car show
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:15:59 -0500
Terry,

    I, too, have experienced a lack of name recognition for Carrol
Shelby among the youth crowd.  Sometimes I draw blank stares even
after saying, "You know, the SHELBY Cobra?"

    Congrats on winning the Special Interest Category

Jim Sencindiver
B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp