Re: Classic Motorsports

To: S S <budzbox@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:09:10 -0500
I think you can get one issue for free from them.  That's how I got
hooked - Tim Suddard (publisher) actually joined this list a couple of
years ago and offered a free copy (of sister pub GRM) to everyone on the
list because their was a Tiger article.  Last time I visited the
website, they were offering a free issue.

I actually picked up an extra copy at VIR last weekend (they were spread
all around for free), so if you can't get one, mail me. with your
address....

Chris