RE: Muscle car philosophy 101...Land Yachts

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Muscle car philosophy 101...Land Yachts
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:17:19 -0600
There have been many great cars mentioned here and it has given me pause to
reflect on all the vehicles I have owned over the years.

For many years I stabled 17 vehicles because I couldn't choose which one to
part with. It seems that I never bought a car which I didn't intend to keep
for the rest of my life. I did much better with my wheels than I did with my
wives, depending on how you look at it. I've only had three wives, and I
didn't keep one of them as long as I've kept any of the cars in my present
stable. What a sickness this love affair with the automobile is.

Maybe I'm getting better; presently, I am down to nine. One of those is a
1972 El Dorado Convertible (8.2 liters). I don't recall what the horse power
is. Should you ever get the opportunity to drive one of these boats, take
it. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. They handle well and have
plenty of power to spare.

For many years I have seriously considered mirroring the Tiger and Eldo in
the same colors, and then use the Eldo as the towing vehicle for the Tiger.
It would be much classier than the 71, Chevy (402) pickup I've been using,
and they both get about 8 miles to a gallon.

Just some thoughts; thanks for all the memories.

Michael