On the clutch question

To: "'choffman9@cinci.rr.com'" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Subject: On the clutch question
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:57:24 -0500
I had my car towed home when I bought it as the clutch was not working
either. It turned out that a heavy duty clutch was installed and it caused
the arm to fail (bend) in the middle. It appeared to be moving from the
exterior but under close inspection it was not moving inside the bell
housing as it was just flexing not permitting enough movement to
engage/disengage the clutch. I repaired it with the trans in place but had
to clearance the hole in the bell housing slightly to get it to work its way
out as the arm had flared a little and would not pull free of the bell
housing. Took about 3 hours to fix.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.