RE: The First "Formula" Muscle Car

To: "'Tom Witt'" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The First "Formula" Muscle Car
From: <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:23:12 -0500
I owned a 67 Plymouth Satellite convertible (383/4 bbl) in the early
1990s.  At the time, I was living in San Francisco and I could watch the
gas gauge drop while orbiting for a big enough parking spot.  Still,
when cruising through North Beach or Chinatown, I was thankful I had
what I thought was a mid-size model, and not one of the full-size MOPARS
of the era - Plymouth Fury, Dodge Polara, or Chrysler Newport.

As an aside, the Road Queen was totaled at 3:00 am one morning while
parked on the street.  The accident woke me up and I thought, "Some poor
bastard's gonna be taking the bus tomorrow."  No one was hurt.  However,
the drunk was uninsured and the bus ride was long.

- Graham Harlowe
B382001466