Re: Joey and Ignition (resend)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Joey and Ignition (resend)
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:59:43 EST
well just to let everyone know of  what parts that i have and about my
budget.

I have (all new) fuel pump, master  cylindar,(brake and clutch), slave, BOSCH
plantinum plugs, oil filter, brake  pads, and i think thats it. But right now
i have about 2500. i have been saving  that for about 3 years. And i have had
my snow and lawn business for 2. So far i  have made 100 bucks off just doing
leaves and other stuff for 3 houses only. But  it hasnt snowed enough yet
here in Omaha for me to go out. But i usually make  about 200 bucks every time
it
snows. Last year it snowed a ton. And i have  about 7 houses that i do their
driveway for. So thats my budget for ya. For  those of you who are questioning
about my budget.

I only need to work on the internal  stuff on my tiger. The exterior is in
excellent condition. The interior is in  very good shape too. Its all shiny and
clean. I have the black soft top on right  now, but i have a perfect original
hard top in the basement.

Will i need to change out the brake  lines or clean them or ne thing? I am
getting a air compressor for xmas. Can i  take 1 end off and then go to the
other then blow them out? Or can i just bleed  the brakes and change the fluid?

well thanks everyone once again.
HAVE A GREAT XMAS!!

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104