Re: Snow and Indiana...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snow and Indiana...
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:32:21 -0800 (PST)
Stu,
As a former Hoosier, I can tell you that Central Indiana rarely get's
more then an inch or so of snow at a time, and even then the day time
temps usually are such that it all melts from roads within a day or
two. On the rare occasion that they do get 4+ inches, it's serious
trouble for a few days since they don't have the equipment to keep pace
with a big storm. The average temps in Indy in mid-March are 50 high
and 29 low.. I don't think snow on the roads will be much of a risk.

Stephen Waybright - Houston,TX (but in Indy, now through New Years)