parts numbers

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: parts numbers
From: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:55:19 -0500
Air cleaner is YURASITS/WASEM cast onto it with number 51 stamped on both the
lid and base. Intake is from a 260 motor, number 1001250-1 cast on the top
front, no manufacture name or other ID. Carb spacer, also aluminum, has
C30E-9A589-D cast. Valve covers are new, source ? (I'll check) All items are in
excellent condition, no broken tabs or stripped holes. Best offers
or.......dreaded e-Bay by the end of the week. I'm not looking to get rich,
just a fair price. Will trade for CrossBoss intake and/or 875 cfm inline carb.
Gary 1-608-575-7421