Re: LAT Hoods

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LAT Hoods
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:20:48 EST
Hi Listers,

I'm sure this subject has been covered a few times before, but I have only
recently matriculated to The List.

Would anyone know of a manufacturer, wholesaler or retailer for  fiberglass
or carbon fiber LAT hoods? I saw in the list's archives a mention of  a company
called Tiger Technologies, but there's isn't recent info on them.  Do they
still exist?

I would like to purchase an LAT hood and I got a lead several months ago on
someone who makes them in the San Diego Area, but I was wondering if there
were  others out there. The only other company I'm aware of is USBody in
Florida.

Thank you.

Rodney