RE: LAT Hoods

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: LAT Hoods
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:04:03 -0500
The web address is www.usbody.com. Robin

Hi Listers,

I'm sure this subject has been covered a few times before, but I have only
recently matriculated to The List.

Would anyone know of a manufacturer, wholesaler or retailer for  fiberglass
or carbon fiber LAT hoods? I saw in the list's archives a mention of  a
company
called Tiger Technologies, but there's isn't recent info on them.  Do they
still exist?

I would like to purchase an LAT hood and I got a lead several months ago on
someone who makes them in the San Diego Area, but I was wondering if there
were  others out there. The only other company I'm aware of is USBody in
Florida.

Thank you.

Rodney