Re: Tiger in the Air

To: wrightsinseabrook@msn.com ("Lawrence Wright")
Subject: Re: Tiger in the Air
From: GHPECHMANN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:30:01 -0500
You made the right choice in lift manufactureres. I purchased an Eagle lift on
Dec 3, and I still do not have the parts to finish it. What a run-a-round from
them. I call every two to three days requesting parts and it takes a week to
get them. Very frustrating since they were paid up front. Don't believe the
catalog they send out! I am going to my charge card company to see how I can
return the lift. My first instinct was a Rotary. You made the best choice.