Re: The National Tiger Club

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <mjsutter@cox.net>
Subject: Re: The National Tiger Club
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:38:04 -0800
>>>Listers,  This is the national Tiger club. And the global Tiger club as
well.  MS<<<

Yes. Might I add water seeks its own level too. There are great ideas, but
usually less than effective executions. Tom Hall has pointed that out.
Efforts usually default to those with great aspirations whose passion and
commitment  we should all be dearly grateful for.
 For some it is time, for others money, some distance, responsibilities,
commitments that keep. For me it's all listed AND actually being able to
drive my Tiger. Tommorrrow I will have it 5 years and other than 15 mph for
500 feet the day after I got it, it has all been a dream not a reality. A
National Club would be of the best benifit if it met in So. Cal. and
EVERYONE bought used  parts to sell at rediculously cheap prices. I guess
I'm still in my dream!
  Regardless, I'm thankful for CATs twice a year swap meets (when I remember
to go), ALL the Tiger sites on the web and this List. As I said "water seeks
its own level," and with the efforts of the  greater Tiger community they
help keep my head above water. It may not be "National," but it is a Tiger
family. It is what it is and by whatever means and for me it's getting the
job done.
THANKS ALL WITH MUCH APPRECIATION.

Tom Witt