RE: National Club

Subject: RE: National Club
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:59:43 -0500
Listers,

I am in favor of a National Umbrella Club to open up better communication
between all the Regional SUNBEAM clubs. I would not want to take away any of
our clubs identities but would like the opportunity for an equal vote in all
National matters that pertain to the marque. Like Autocross Rules, Concours
Rules, and SUNI. To think that all clubs could agree on these basic
principals would only make us stronger as a community. Not to mention when
we all get together.

Warmest Regards,

Anthony J. DiBattista
President TE/AE