seat restoration

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: seat restoration
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:39:40 -0600
There are two cardboard support pieces in the seat backs of my Tiger.  I
could reuse them if I had to, but I'd rather start fresh, as they aren't in
the best of shape.  I thought it would be easy to find cardboard of
comparable thickness, but so far, I've been unsuccessful in locating any.
So, does anybody sell these things (can't find it in the SS catalog), or
does anybody know of a source for thick cardboard of some other flexible
material that would work instead?  Surely I'm not the first to encounter
this problem.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA (73 degrees and I played golf today)