Prototype Tiger at Auction

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Prototype Tiger at Auction
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:43:55 -0800 (PST)
I found this at the RM Auctions Website for the
vehicles available for the upcoming
Collector Car Auction, Boca Raton from February 11 -
13, 2005.

1965 Sunbeam Tiger Prototype Convertible Coupe
Click here for a larger image
Prototype #1. Commissioned by Ian Garrad and built by
Ken Miles to test Ford V8 powered Sunbeam concept.
Fully documented and retains many original one-off
features including Ford 2-speed auto trans. $100,000
nut & bolt restoration.

I remeber when it was in Hemmings about 7 years ago
for $11,000 - unrestored.

Chris