Long emails will bounce

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Long emails will bounce
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:59:26 -0800
All,

The discussions about a possible national club have generated a lot of
long emails.  Unfortunately, the list server has been programmed to
limit the emails to less than 4000 characters, and I can't override
that limit.

So I need to tell you all that, if your emails get longer than 4000
characters, they will be bounced to me.  I will send them back to you
when I see them so you can shorten them or break them up into multiple
mails, and resend.

I've broken Larry Paulick's latest post up into two and will send them
on for him, but I can't do that on a regular basis.

Sorry,

Mark