Re: Tiger sucess?

To: theo.smit@dynastream.com, itswonderful@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Tiger sucess?
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:36:16 EST
On the same note, the top performing Tigers were raced in fewer races due to
the cost of transportation, time, financial and human resources. For a car
that saw limited competition it's record is one of success. The fact that it
won
the championship in 1999 only helps solidify the success of the Tiger. That
Chysler in their infinite wisdom did all it could to limit the Tigers success
might also be factored into the concept of "success."

When all is said and done why do those that think of the Tiger as a failure
own them, not because of their escalating values or for financial gain. One
must define success and have all in the conversation agree that the definition
is
correct before the successful/failure label can be placed.

In my minds eye many of those on this list are failures as I am to them (no
insult intended). I enjoy my car and that's all that matters.

Thanks Theo, you always state things clearly enough that even the......(fill
in with word of your choice).........can understand.

Moonstone