Wally Swift

To: "Tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wally Swift
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:26:58 -0500
I just read Larry Paulick's note referring to Wally Swift and his Alpine.  I
am fortunate to have become the "next caretaker" of Wally's Alpine and I
would love to hear from anyone with personal stories or photos about Wally
and his Alpine.  His son Jack has given me much information as have several
members of TE/AE.  I am going to keep the car just as Wally left it and
attempt to replicate his autocross skills (we'll just see about that!) at
various events.  Thank-you. Eric Gibeaut.